skip to main content


Student Records and Transcripts

The Student Records Office at the J.B. Beck Center has the cumulative school records and transcripts for those students who graduated from a high school in Georgetown County or last attended school in Georgetown County.  To request a copy of your school records or transcript, please see Transcript/School Records Request. 

  • WE DO NOT HAVE THE RECORDS OF STUDENTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN SCHOOL.  If you currently attend a Georgetown County Public School, you will need to contact the school you are attending for a copy of your transcript or school record. 

  • The Student Records Office does NOT have copies of Special Education records. Those records are kept in the Office of Special Services. Please contact Special Services.

  • The Student Records Office does NOT have copies of diplomas. Initial Diplomas and duplicate diplomas are issued by the South Carolina Department of Education ONLY.     Please see Diplomas.

  • Immunization Record

  • Birth Certificates



Dr. Diane O. Wingate (843) 436-7156
Accountability, Assessment and Research/Executive Director Email Dr. Diane Wingate
Sherilynn Williams (843) 436-7158
Accountability and Assessment, Administrative Secretary Email Sherilynn Williams